essays about passion for music best descriptive essay writer service for phd writing help central go to link https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/timothy-leary-essay/47/ enter site resume help forum go site go essay on why global warming is bad source url levitra gardner term paper reference page example watch sports ielts essay free chemistry homework help get link a que edad los hombres toman viagra a raisin in the sun research paper https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/resume-writing-services-chicago/16/ source url creative writing ct http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/types-of-essay/26/ pay to do my accounting homework how should i write my college essay https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/81-popular-masters-essay-writer-site-for-school/ click here essay about family photos viagra natural en venezuela sample cover letter job application flight attendant essays of e student success advisor cover letter If you were looking for a reason to tidy up in the new year, this. is. it… The stunningly edited home and wardrobe of Jamie Lyons. If you haven’t seen her Style Story from last week, stop what you’re doing. Right now. And go check it out! Seriously. I’m questioning all of my previously held beliefs about my proficiency to ward off clutter. In the wake of my visit with Jamie, I am clear on one thing… I am a total amateur. But today you’ll get the full scoop from Jamie herself. In our conversation for the podcast, she and I dive deep into topics such as why she’s chosen a minimalist lifestyle, how she achieves such a clean aesthetic, where she shops, and what she believes makes a successful fashion stylist and styling assistant.
Tune in below to join our conversation.
Jamie describes her style as minimalist, mono-chromatic and elegant.
- Melanie Tarver’s Style Story
- Seaminx Artist Management Agency
- Gaston Made
- Flea Style
- “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up” by Marie Kondo
- Set & Co.
- Jamie’s Instagram, @theanticolor
JAMIE’S FAVE SHOPPING RESOURCES:
- Mur Lifestyle: http://www.murlifestyle.com
- Labour And Wait: https://www.labourandwait.co.uk
- Kaufamann Mercantile: https://www.kaufmann-mercantile.com
- Maufactum: https://www.manufactum.com (The “Martha Stewart Mop”: https://www.manufactum.com/sponge-mop-p1517753/?a=49184&h=10&s=mop)
- Qui Shave: https://www.ouishave.com (If I hadn’t bought the one below, I love these.)
- Ockham Razor Co.: http://www.ockhamrazorcompany.com (I have an all black version of this from when it was still being Kickstarted. I LOVE it.)
- Fog Linen: http://www.shop-foglinen.com
- Verso: http://www.versoskincare.com (Currently using and love.)
- Need Supply Co.: http://needsupply.com (A few favorites include Grown Alchemist, Aesop, and The Laundress)
- My favorite toothbrush: https://shop.goop.com/shop/products/binchotan-charcoal-toothbrush-standard
- Vestaire Collective
- The Real Real
- Amber glass spray bottle
- Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds cleaner
- Closet paint color – Farrow & Ball “Off-Black”