follow link follow link can you buy viagra over the counter in singapore egyptian writing paper breast cancer essay samples essay failure are the pillars of success dental drug reference on premarin https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/am-incercat-viagra-generic/34/ https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/presentation-binder-walmart/22/ viagra storage information go site source site go to site buying nolvadex https://drtracygapin.com/erections/proxiphen-and-propecia/25/ https://mysaschool.org/expository/letters-of-a-chinese-amazon-and-war-time-essays/15/ 50 mg viagra uk london adolf hitler thesis statements essays cymbalta depression anxiety side effects professional article review writer service follow site https://companionpetstn.com/medication/el-viagra-en-wikipedia-seth/32/ professional curriculum vitae ghostwriting sites for phd http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=cialis-da-svizzera activities to help speech development https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/ielts-essay-sample-writing/19/ all that glitter is not gold essay https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/20th-century-essay-german-german-in-library-science/33/ civic duty essay foundation order principle https://homemods.org/usc/essay-about-communication/46/ free research papers on glycemic index biophilic architecture case study If you were looking for a reason to tidy up in the new year, this. is. it… The stunningly edited home and wardrobe of Jamie Lyons. If you haven’t seen her Style Story from last week, stop what you’re doing. Right now. And go check it out! Seriously. I’m questioning all of my previously held beliefs about my proficiency to ward off clutter. In the wake of my visit with Jamie, I am clear on one thing… I am a total amateur. But today you’ll get the full scoop from Jamie herself. In our conversation for the podcast, she and I dive deep into topics such as why she’s chosen a minimalist lifestyle, how she achieves such a clean aesthetic, where she shops, and what she believes makes a successful fashion stylist and styling assistant.
Tune in below to join our conversation.
Jamie describes her style as minimalist, mono-chromatic and elegant.
- Melanie Tarver’s Style Story
- Seaminx Artist Management Agency
- Gaston Made
- Flea Style
- “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up” by Marie Kondo
- Set & Co.
- Jamie’s Instagram, @theanticolor
JAMIE’S FAVE SHOPPING RESOURCES:
- Mur Lifestyle: http://www.murlifestyle.com
- Labour And Wait: https://www.labourandwait.co.uk
- Kaufamann Mercantile: https://www.kaufmann-mercantile.com
- Maufactum: https://www.manufactum.com (The “Martha Stewart Mop”: https://www.manufactum.com/sponge-mop-p1517753/?a=49184&h=10&s=mop)
- Qui Shave: https://www.ouishave.com (If I hadn’t bought the one below, I love these.)
- Ockham Razor Co.: http://www.ockhamrazorcompany.com (I have an all black version of this from when it was still being Kickstarted. I LOVE it.)
- Fog Linen: http://www.shop-foglinen.com
- Verso: http://www.versoskincare.com (Currently using and love.)
- Need Supply Co.: http://needsupply.com (A few favorites include Grown Alchemist, Aesop, and The Laundress)
- My favorite toothbrush: https://shop.goop.com/shop/products/binchotan-charcoal-toothbrush-standard
- Vestaire Collective
- The Real Real
- Amber glass spray bottle
- Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds cleaner
- Closet paint color – Farrow & Ball “Off-Black”