spend your holiday essay example essay paragraphs https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/write-an-essay-about-global-warming/29/ does viagra work for women example of and description essay bioessays impact factor lasix dosage frequency go to link example of good introduction for research paper executive resume posting services acne coming back after accutane jacksonville university speech pathology https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/research-papers-custom/16/ https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/essay-about-winter-olympics/28/ spell essay cialis vs viagra erection hardness http://jeromechamber.com/event/essay-sjangertrekk/23/ cannabis legalisation essay apa essay format in text citation why prednisone before 9 a m novel writing tips viagra alternatives india follow site https://haloworldwide.org/research/academic-editor-website-gb/8/ viagra tani zamiennik watch 5y problem solvingВ analysis essay ghostwriter services us https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/cialis-da-comprare-italia/20/ see url cephalexin vs doxycycline https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/hindi-essay-on-uttarakhand-disaster/30/ If you were looking for a reason to tidy up in the new year, this. is. it… The stunningly edited home and wardrobe of Jamie Lyons. If you haven’t seen her Style Story from last week, stop what you’re doing. Right now. And go check it out! Seriously. I’m questioning all of my previously held beliefs about my proficiency to ward off clutter. In the wake of my visit with Jamie, I am clear on one thing… I am a total amateur. But today you’ll get the full scoop from Jamie herself. In our conversation for the podcast, she and I dive deep into topics such as why she’s chosen a minimalist lifestyle, how she achieves such a clean aesthetic, where she shops, and what she believes makes a successful fashion stylist and styling assistant.
Tune in below to join our conversation.
Jamie describes her style as minimalist, mono-chromatic and elegant.
- Melanie Tarver’s Style Story
- Seaminx Artist Management Agency
- Gaston Made
- Flea Style
- “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up” by Marie Kondo
- Set & Co.
- Jamie’s Instagram, @theanticolor
JAMIE’S FAVE SHOPPING RESOURCES:
- Mur Lifestyle: http://www.murlifestyle.com
- Labour And Wait: https://www.labourandwait.co.uk
- Kaufamann Mercantile: https://www.kaufmann-mercantile.com
- Maufactum: https://www.manufactum.com (The “Martha Stewart Mop”: https://www.manufactum.com/sponge-mop-p1517753/?a=49184&h=10&s=mop)
- Qui Shave: https://www.ouishave.com (If I hadn’t bought the one below, I love these.)
- Ockham Razor Co.: http://www.ockhamrazorcompany.com (I have an all black version of this from when it was still being Kickstarted. I LOVE it.)
- Fog Linen: http://www.shop-foglinen.com
- Verso: http://www.versoskincare.com (Currently using and love.)
- Need Supply Co.: http://needsupply.com (A few favorites include Grown Alchemist, Aesop, and The Laundress)
- My favorite toothbrush: https://shop.goop.com/shop/products/binchotan-charcoal-toothbrush-standard
- Vestaire Collective
- The Real Real
- Amber glass spray bottle
- Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds cleaner
- Closet paint color – Farrow & Ball “Off-Black”