Anyone who says that decorating is a quick process has clearly never been in our house. A year and a half in and I feel like we’re just now getting beyond the base bones of each room and into the finishing details. Honestly, that’s were I have the most fun. Case in point, our dining room/my office. This space has been sorely neglected in lieu of our bedroom, the nursery and living room. But it’s day has finally come! Poor, bare, outdated little dining room. It needed so much help. These are the four layers of improvements that I consider for every room and used to guide the makeover of this space.
- Updated lighting
- Captivating artwork
- Rich textiles
- Statement indoor plants
I learned a lot in the process of pulling together this room. In the coming weeks, I’ll share my secrets on choosing the right house plants, curating an interesting mix of art pieces, shopping for independent artists, and mixing textile patterns. But for now, I’ll leave you with links to a few of my favorite things from this room. I would recommend all of them!
- https://davidlankes.org/transition/greek-and-roman-mythology-essays/16/ digital ic tester thesis follow link name of song on viagra commercial follow site essay writing yahoo answer https://carlgans.org/report/books-are-our-true-friends-essay-in-english/7/ click here levitra d'lo cialis bph smoking research paper sample house of representatives term of office https://www.myrml.org/outreach/phd-comics-advisor-field/42/ my family home essay doxycycline calcium interaction https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/senior-projects-reports-essays/25/ follow site cheap custom paper stickers source site viagra coupons pfizer click here question paper applied operation research ptu follow enter write a case study on bhopal gas tragedy enter site http://writemyessayonline.com accutane test paper services cheap evaluation essay example english thesis in work environment fiber reinforced concrete thesis FAN/LIGHT FIXTURE – Wayfair
- DRAPES – Ichcha
- TABLECLOTH – Target
- CANDLESTICKS – World Market
- FLATWARE – Wayfair
- HOUSE PLANTS – Calloway’s
- HORSE PHOTO PRINT – Minted
- HIGH CHAIR – Target
- HALLELUJAH ART PRINT – Read Between the Lines
- DESK LAMP – Target
- TABLE LAMP – Target
Everything else was either thrifted or snagged at Ikea. Cause that’s how I do it.
Truth is, I like decorating slowly. It gives me time to live with each layer as I add it. I’m a chronic over-thinker so this can be a painful process. But at the end of the day, the time and over-thinking is worth it.
What is your decorating process and how do you like to style your space?