Anyone who says that decorating is a quick process has clearly never been in our house. A year and a half in and I feel like we’re just now getting beyond the base bones of each room and into the finishing details. Honestly, that’s were I have the most fun. Case in point, our dining room/my office. This space has been sorely neglected in lieu of our bedroom, the nursery and living room. But it’s day has finally come! Poor, bare, outdated little dining room. It needed so much help. These are the four layers of improvements that I consider for every room and used to guide the makeover of this space.
- Updated lighting
- Captivating artwork
- Rich textiles
- Statement indoor plants
I learned a lot in the process of pulling together this room. In the coming weeks, I’ll share my secrets on choosing the right house plants, curating an interesting mix of art pieces, shopping for independent artists, and mixing textile patterns. But for now, I’ll leave you with links to a few of my favorite things from this room. I would recommend all of them!
- follow site https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/viagra-half-price/20/ canadian pharmacy 100 mgm viagra go site source url source link how long do viagra headaches last https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/the-example-of-english-essay/30/ braindead megaphone essay online how to write a thesis in an essay follow link viagra how it works ejaculation https://carlgans.org/report/anne-frank-essay-thesis/7/ buying an essay paper sapir whorf hypothesis wiki source https://www.texaskidneycare.com/takecare/initial-invention-viagra/120/ world war 2 free research papers cheap problem solving ghostwriter website for university student assignment office source url kamagra oral jelly what is it used for safe take viagra women enter site companies that help with college essays norstan isoniazid https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/viagra-dose/20/ https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/prednisone-neuropathy/63/ go how many drinks can you have with cialis https://reprosource.com/hospital/viagra-is-what-schedule/72/ go site FAN/LIGHT FIXTURE – Wayfair
- DRAPES – Ichcha
- TABLECLOTH – Target
- CANDLESTICKS – World Market
- FLATWARE – Wayfair
- HOUSE PLANTS – Calloway’s
- HORSE PHOTO PRINT – Minted
- HIGH CHAIR – Target
- HALLELUJAH ART PRINT – Read Between the Lines
- DESK LAMP – Target
- TABLE LAMP – Target
Everything else was either thrifted or snagged at Ikea. Cause that’s how I do it.
Truth is, I like decorating slowly. It gives me time to live with each layer as I add it. I’m a chronic over-thinker so this can be a painful process. But at the end of the day, the time and over-thinking is worth it.
What is your decorating process and how do you like to style your space?