Anyone who says that decorating is a quick process has clearly never been in our house. A year and a half in and I feel like we’re just now getting beyond the base bones of each room and into the finishing details. Honestly, that’s were I have the most fun. Case in point, our dining room/my office. This space has been sorely neglected in lieu of our bedroom, the nursery and living room. But it’s day has finally come! Poor, bare, outdated little dining room. It needed so much help. These are the four layers of improvements that I consider for every room and used to guide the makeover of this space.
- Updated lighting
- Captivating artwork
- Rich textiles
- Statement indoor plants
I learned a lot in the process of pulling together this room. In the coming weeks, I’ll share my secrets on choosing the right house plants, curating an interesting mix of art pieces, shopping for independent artists, and mixing textile patterns. But for now, I’ll leave you with links to a few of my favorite things from this room. I would recommend all of them!
- essay on how do you help your mother at home https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/engineering-thesis/22/ is generic viagra same as viagra viagra and analogs generic viagra melt tabs research paper on zakat write analysis essay https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/can-normal-guy-take-viagra/73/ que vale el viagra en colombia monbusho research proposal viagra (wholesale) how do i start my homework http://jeromechamber.com/event/what-were-the-causes-of-world-war-2-essay/23/ economics grade 11 exams paper thesis statement about college tuition source site thesis paper gsm get link viagra online boots https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/sildenafil-y-diabetes-mellitus/82/ https://harvestinghappiness.com/drug/over-the-counter-viagra-alternative/66/ motilium medscape monster cv cover letter examples thesis introduction checklist creative writing exemplars level 2 review of fifty shades of grey movie get link levitra couch paint condoms viagra writing key signatures practice FAN/LIGHT FIXTURE – Wayfair
- DRAPES – Ichcha
- TABLECLOTH – Target
- CANDLESTICKS – World Market
- FLATWARE – Wayfair
- HOUSE PLANTS – Calloway’s
- HORSE PHOTO PRINT – Minted
- HIGH CHAIR – Target
- HALLELUJAH ART PRINT – Read Between the Lines
- DESK LAMP – Target
- TABLE LAMP – Target
Everything else was either thrifted or snagged at Ikea. Cause that’s how I do it.
Truth is, I like decorating slowly. It gives me time to live with each layer as I add it. I’m a chronic over-thinker so this can be a painful process. But at the end of the day, the time and over-thinking is worth it.
What is your decorating process and how do you like to style your space?