speech scripts buy enter click here soft viagra directions mixing vicodin with viagra how to write a good position paper comments buy viagra cheap enter site enter https://thedsd.com/theme-essay/ are online paper writing services legit follow link thesis services thesis pronunciation audio watch academic essay topics for college students acquisto viagra con paypal proofreading uk review click term paper how to follow link enter site resume writing service toronto imdur side effects https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/http-cheap-viagra/100/ essay topic creator buy a diploma high school https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/fun-argumentative-essay-topics/47/ follow link enter source site homework pros Well, my friends, we’ve reached the end of the first week of this blog. I am so very grateful! To my readers, to my family, my friends and supporters, and to the people who have been so generous to let me into their homes for a few hours to photograph these features. Thank you!
Many of you may be readers migrated over from Hilary Inspired, but for those that aren’t, let’s get to know each other! Today’s style story is focused on me and my husband David and our puppy dog Ives. We don’t have much time so, here are few things you might like to know about us…
- We live in Fort Worth, TX although we’re both originally from Middle Tennessee (me from Nashville, David from Murfreesboro).
- Our dog Ives is uber-extra-hyper energetic. (and we have NO solid idea what breed mix he is.)
- When I’m not blogging, I work for an interior design firm in Dallas.
- My husband David is a music educator and percussionist and in his off time he composes thoughtful, moving music such as the opener to the podcast for this blog.
- We are obsessed with Arrested Development and have been watching it for years! (what do you think about the new season on Netflix?)
- I’m a “PK” (that’s “preacher’s kid”).
- You’ll find anything from Phillip Glass to Claude Debussy and Byzantine chant in David’s iTunes. My spectrum (typically on Spotify) encompasses varieties such as Nickel Creek, Ella Fitzgerald, and Led Zeppelin.
- I’ve also been known to break into salsa dance when I’m home alone. (ok, maybe not “known” but it happens.)
- When we’re not listening to music, we’re usually listening to podcasts such as Snap Judgement or This American Life.
- I am a thrifting fiend! (note, half my home and well over 75% of my closet was purchased at thrift stores)
- We have a soft spot for family run businesses.
- My comfort food is a toss up between sushi, Thai, and Indian. David’s is all-American Southern cooking… that or wings.
- When we cook from home, which we try to do as often as possible, David is the far better chef!
- I prefer black tea over coffee and love a dash of cream and honey in it.
- A 9 foot long marimba lives in our spare room… and it’s name is “Baby”.
- At heart and in spirit, I’m really a dancer (23 years of training and experience will do that to you), whether or not I’m actively practicing and performing.
- We are Orthodox Christians. (ever heard of it?)
- Our worlds are undeniably diverse.
- And, all struggles aside, we are truly each others’ closest friend.
Oh yeah… and I really like bullet points. Can you tell?
Now for our style.
And that just about does it, friends! For more, come back soon and often. I think we’ll have a swell time together.
*Select photos and all images of me, Hilary Walker, taken by the lovely Amanda Marie Lackey.