https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/english-articles-test-papers/6/ source link https://pacificainexile.org/students/how-to-write-the-college-essay/10/ essays on radio best dissertation proposal how to buy genuine viagra qut coursework follow link parts of thesis and their definition creative writing sheffield hallam https://cuschoolsfoundation.org/case/abstract-einer-dissertation/20/ essay on causes of corruption in pakistan thesis title about global warming dedication letter for research paper go site higher english essays tips cialis x viagra planning for a business http://hyperbaricnurses.org/11400-viagra-and-cavenous-nerves/ cialis wolf lake wall street crash essay source site ap language and composition essay answers https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-best-price-uk/82/ books on how to write contracts argumentative essay topic sentence example icse english literature question papers essays for effects of drug addiction essay buy essay fast https://recyclesmartma.org/physician/when-does-ovulation-occur-on-clomid/91/ honours thesis word count Well, my friends, we’ve reached the end of the first week of this blog. I am so very grateful! To my readers, to my family, my friends and supporters, and to the people who have been so generous to let me into their homes for a few hours to photograph these features. Thank you!
Many of you may be readers migrated over from Hilary Inspired, but for those that aren’t, let’s get to know each other! Today’s style story is focused on me and my husband David and our puppy dog Ives. We don’t have much time so, here are few things you might like to know about us…
- We live in Fort Worth, TX although we’re both originally from Middle Tennessee (me from Nashville, David from Murfreesboro).
- Our dog Ives is uber-extra-hyper energetic. (and we have NO solid idea what breed mix he is.)
- When I’m not blogging, I work for an interior design firm in Dallas.
- My husband David is a music educator and percussionist and in his off time he composes thoughtful, moving music such as the opener to the podcast for this blog.
- We are obsessed with Arrested Development and have been watching it for years! (what do you think about the new season on Netflix?)
- I’m a “PK” (that’s “preacher’s kid”).
- You’ll find anything from Phillip Glass to Claude Debussy and Byzantine chant in David’s iTunes. My spectrum (typically on Spotify) encompasses varieties such as Nickel Creek, Ella Fitzgerald, and Led Zeppelin.
- I’ve also been known to break into salsa dance when I’m home alone. (ok, maybe not “known” but it happens.)
- When we’re not listening to music, we’re usually listening to podcasts such as Snap Judgement or This American Life.
- I am a thrifting fiend! (note, half my home and well over 75% of my closet was purchased at thrift stores)
- We have a soft spot for family run businesses.
- My comfort food is a toss up between sushi, Thai, and Indian. David’s is all-American Southern cooking… that or wings.
- When we cook from home, which we try to do as often as possible, David is the far better chef!
- I prefer black tea over coffee and love a dash of cream and honey in it.
- A 9 foot long marimba lives in our spare room… and it’s name is “Baby”.
- At heart and in spirit, I’m really a dancer (23 years of training and experience will do that to you), whether or not I’m actively practicing and performing.
- We are Orthodox Christians. (ever heard of it?)
- Our worlds are undeniably diverse.
- And, all struggles aside, we are truly each others’ closest friend.
Oh yeah… and I really like bullet points. Can you tell?
Now for our style.
And that just about does it, friends! For more, come back soon and often. I think we’ll have a swell time together.
*Select photos and all images of me, Hilary Walker, taken by the lovely Amanda Marie Lackey.